Download the Program Report User Guide
All chapters of The Links, Incorporated are required to complete an annual program report. In even-numbered years, the report is submitted to the national office for review and evaluation. In odd-numbered years, the report is submitted to the areas for review and evaluation. Each report covers a period of two fiscal years, May 1 - April 30.
The purpose of the report is threefold: to document that The Links, Incorporated and The Links Foundation, Incorporated are fulfilling their constitutional and legal responsibilities as 501(c)(4) and 501(c)(3) organizations respectively; to demonstrate that the organizations are valuable partners in serving communities throughout the global community; and to assess our effectiveness in programming.
Program Reporting Period:
- (National) May 1, 2016 – April 30, 2018
- (Area) May 1, 2017 – April 30, 2019
Deadline and Requirements:
- The Reports must be submitted electronically no later than 9:00 p.m. EST on February 1, 2019.
- Reports received after February 1, 2019 will not be considered for awards.
- A maximum of three (3) reports may be submitted per chapter. If a chapter chooses to submit three (3) reports, at least one of these should be on a Signature Program or National Initiative. If a chapter submits more than three (3) reports, only the first three (3) submitted reports will be reviewed.
- Once a report is submitted changes can not be made.
- Faxed, mailed or emailed copies of the report will NOT be accepted.
- Graphic materials, such as brochures, videos, and photos should NOT be submitted.
If you have questions regarding the online process, please contact your area program chair or National Programs.